“Is COVID19 last nail in the coffin of the Free Trade?”
“Is wage determination really a function of demand and supply in pandemic economy?”
1. The article should be submitted in pdf format only. File size should not exceed 10 MB.
2. The word limit for the article should be 1000-1500 words.
3. Submission should not contain plagiarised content. Plagiarism will strictly lead to disqualification of the participant.
4. Proper sources should be mentioned for quoted text, images or plots.
5. The file naming convention for submission is Name_Campus Name.pdf
6. Articles shall be evaluated on the basis of clarity, depth, structure and presentation of thoughts and originality of ideas.
7. Maximum 2 candidates can submit the article jointly.
8. Prize Money for the winner and the runner-up is Rs. 1200 and Rs. 1000 respectively and their articles shall be featured on ThePublicEconomist.com.
Declaration of Results for Perspectives 1.0
Team TPE thank all the participants for their contribution towards Perspectives 1.0 and appreciate the efforts made by each participant for writing the papers. All the articles are evaluated by a panel of experienced scholars on the basis of the given criteria and the selection has been done with utmost care. As a token of appreciation, the panel has shortlisted two more articles for the publication. It gives us immense pleasure to announce the top papers from the lot and congratulate the winners as follows.
|Runner-Up||Ankita Nayak||Lady Shri Ram College for Women|
|Special Mention||Himanshi Goel||Delhi School of Economics|
We will email the details of the publication soon. The participation was highly commendable and we look forward to a positive response in the upcoming edition.